Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Visitors

I've had Tina over one weekend, then Justina the next, and michael just left. So you could say.. i've exhausted myself and spent too much money.  I really enjoyed the company but man. i am tired.

These past few weekends have been great b/c I got to see my friends and some of my favorite cousins!

Tina's visit w/ Ross:
Roof top lawn.
NY Pizza!

 Times Square  

 M&M Store


Flushing with my Roommate:
Taiwanese noodles for lunch!

 
Lots of Chinese books at the Flushing Library...

Justina's Visit:
Cafe Lalo (looks good.. but was kinda bland. waffles were better!)

My summer home + the riverside pier and piano

Reunion with Kyoko and bf Howard (from last years internship):
 
Kyoko!
Howard!

Visit to Stamford, Connecticut to see Cousins:
 
Barbecue RIBS! 
 
Family :)

FIREWORKS:
 
Michael demonstrating...


 Sparklers!
 



4th July NY Fireworks from Riverside:

  Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July weekend!

1 comment: